Saturday 4 October 2014

Selfies.

Hi everyone! 

So lately busy isn't even the word! I'm off to Belgium for a day tomorrow and I get back quite late so no blog post tomorrow. 

Today's post is literally about the title and it's about selfies! I'm going to be telling you how to get the perfect selfies. 

Selfies are done with the front camera and it's really easy to capture your face (a full headshot). 

Okay example number 1. 



Might have to tilt your head a bit. This is a pic that has been taken in normal iPhone filter - mono. 


This is the same picture. How creative am I!? 

I have 3 main photo apps and they are: 

• Camwow 
• Retrica 
• Photowonder

They are amazing apps and they make you so beautiful! 



Photo wonder looks like this:


A lot of my pictures have a natural glow to the skin and I use this app to do that effect. As well as filters photo wonder has a lot to fix blemishes and spots.  This is an example of how good it makes your skin look: 


Camwow is another photo app I use. However this one is a filter camera instead of an actual editing app. I have Camwow retro and when you open it, it looks like this (however of course with your scene in it) 


If you swipe right you'll see more effects. My favourite Camwow effect is this one: 


Camwow does have an automatic watermark but that can be cropped out using any basic crop feature. (Btw these are all smiles from my trip to Belgium!) 

Next is my favourite photo app of all! Retrica! With over 200 effects you'll be taking selfies forever lol. I mean literally forever. Look: 

Lol! 

This is what retrica looks like: 


It's pretty straight forward and easy to use. Apple camera also have a pretty good filters for iPhone 4s and above. 

Show me your selfies! 

Instagram and Twitter mention me: @efyalaurenxox 

Guranteed follow and like. 

Thanks for reading! My next post has a lot of selfies in it too. Watch out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment