Friday 1 December 2017

NEW BLOG!

I haven't posted on here for a while and I just wanted to let you guys know that I've begun a new blog and you can find it here: artbyelw.blogspot.co.uk

So, why did I decide to scrap loveheartdoodles?

Loveheartdoodles began in 2014, when I was 14. I was all about exploring and writing about things I had no idea about! I haven't blogged properly in about a year and a half and within this time I've been learning new skills and taking things to the next level!

What is to come?

Loveheartdoodles was a mix of everything and that's what will be happening on my new blog too. My main aim is to show what I've learnt to people who were in my position a couple of years ago - "I want to be a fashion designer, where do I start?" However there will be posts on beauty, lifestyle and whatever is interesting!

*There will be no more blog posts on this blog for new content 
I aim to have 2-3 blog posts out a week, so keep an eye out for all of those. In the meanwhile lets connect!


1 comment: