Saturday 12 December 2015

The Flower Collection

Hi guys, so I'm not doing Blogmas this year.. even if I wanted to - it's 12 days in already lol. Maybe next year, or maybe i'll do Eastmas for Easter! (I need to stop don't I?).

I'm glad to show you guys my latest collection that I completed over about 3-4 months with a colour scheme of Red and Blue inspired by flowers. I'm not going to do an individual description for each of them as they're all identical but I'll explain the process x

 

Firstly I started off brainstorming, I usually get my ideas from watching fashion shows on youtube (recommended channel - fatalefashioniii). I also createed a board on pinterest about flowers, flower fashion etc.

 









Secondly I started my sketching process and then I inked (finelined), lastly I coloured with my markers.

 

Materials used:


  • Youtube 
  • Pinterest 
  • Faber Castell Sketch Set
  • Faber Castell Putty eraser
  • Unipin fineliner 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 0.8
  • Copic Ciao markers 72 B set
  • Finecolour markers 36 set
  • Faber Castell Classic colours
  • Derwent Studio 12 set


 


Thanks guys, for reading! My next post is a beauty haul which will be out tonight so stay awake! 

Lauren x




No comments:

Post a Comment