Thursday 21 July 2016

Beauty Thursdays: ABH, Makeup Geek and much more


Hi guys! I'm starting on a new series. It's called beauty Thursdays's. It'll be the day I post all my beauty posts, so watch out for that every Thursday! This week is going to be on all of my new buys. I decided to step out of the drugstore range and try more high end products and try to get a better outcome and so far its working well for me. 

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow "Ebony"




I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, but this product is as bomb as they say it is. It really is. Is it possible to be heavy handed with this product, apply too much and go overboard. If you do that make sure to use a concealer to go around it to carve out the perfect brow. I'll be showing you were I bought it in my next blog post. I'm wearing it in the above picture.

2. Makeup Geek Pressed Eye shadow pan "cocoa bear"

                      

I bought this beacause I needed a transition colour that matched my skin tone but a little coppery or reddish. I honestly couldn't find it anywhere. I got the idea of buying this from a beauty guru on Youtube called Destiny Lashae, she uses this for her transition colour most of the time and makes really pretty looks. I tried it out for myself and I really like it. I've tried it but I'm yet to show a proper look with it.

3. Colourpop matte Lip "Chi"

                     

I fell in love with this shade that I swatched, it looked so pretty on my skin however it was not right on my lip, so unfortunately I can't use it. I've even tried to use it with a lip liner but it still looked like I've just eaten a powdered doughnut.

4. Vital Full Cover Long wear concealer

This is not high end or even drugstore, I got it in Dalston Pacs - my hair store. It cost me £2.99 but right now it is my Holy grail! It is so amazing and the shade lighter than it is from my skin tone is just great for my highlight.

 

It creates an amazing highlight and I love it's outcome. The first picture is when I've set my highlight with a setting powder and the second one is when I haven't set. You can see, baking and setting is for more of a full coverage look rather than a casual day to day look but they're both from the same concealer! Just different finishes. I'm very tempted to go and look at this brand and buy more of their things.

5. LA Girl Matte Lip in DREAMER

I saw one of my favourite beauty guru's called Destiny Godly on youtube try this, so I went to buy it since me and her are like the legit same skin tone, I thought this can't go wrong. However when I got it and I swatched it I didn't like how it looked on me. So unfortunately I'm selling this back. 

Thank you guys so much for reading. Please stay tuned for my next post today which is about where I bought most of these things! 

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment