Thursday 23 April 2015

My Day (ARGH).

You guessed right, this is a rant post. Guys, i'm seriously having trouble keeping up with life and everythig in it. The main reason i'm feeling like this is because of exams.

I have exam paranoia and stay up till the early hours of the morning revising... like is this real? I then get up again around 6, and I remember nothing I revised. Yesterday I was supposed to have a French speaking and totally skived off. I just couldn't, I wasn't prepared for the exam and I wasn't prepared to fail either.

Drawing and blogging calms me down, I'm either illustrating my thoughts out on paper or writing an online diary to you guys (my friends). Lately I've not been able to do much of these things and you would have noticed that I have a terrible blogging schedule and of late I blog like every two weeks.

I thought I'd write you a blog post about my Literature examination experience, so you guys know how and how not to things in the future.

To start of the day I had an English Literature examination on Romeo and Juliet... yay. It was meant to be done the day I was skiving off school because I didn't want to do French. The rest had all done it, meaning I had to do my exam today whilst everybody else moves on with Romeo and Juliet. Ms Caroto wanted me in exam conditions but she said she wouldn't move me to another class to do my exam so I stayed in the room. I'm halfway in the middle of my exam and I hear zzzz....zzzz...zzzz. What was calling me at this time? I prayed silently that it was just vibration and so nobody could hear... however the ringtone went off. The classroom was silent. My heart raced. All eyes on me. The teacher asked who it was, I owned up straight away... the last thing I wanted was a phone check, for everybody's phone to get confiscated. She told me hand it into the reception at once. I felt like just shrivelling up into a ball. Shaking, I managed to stand up and find my way out of the class. I speed walked to the toilet and calmed down, called a close friend and they calmed me down. I wasn't going to put it in the reception because I use it at Lunch and Break and get bored without it. I took the battery out and went back into class and quietly continued with my exam, hoping that I wouldn't get a zero for having an electric device on me at the time.

What to do next time: Don't run away in exams and always turn your phone to SILENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment