Sunday 26 April 2015

Fashion drawing tutorials

Hi blog readers, So since I have exams and all coming up I decided that I don't really have time to write long lengthy blog posts. So instead I decided to start making fashion drawing tutorials for you guys.

I have a good quality camera but I don't quite know to set it up so it can film me drawing, I understand for that I have to buy a copy stand or tripod, maybe soon i'll invest in that. Unfortunately today my iPod broke and that's what I would of used to film the tutorials, but until I replace that battery i'll be using my phone. It doesn't have the best camera but it's all I've got at the moment and everyone has to start somewhere! 

Okay, so this post isn't actually a tutorial but it's telling you all about the tutorials I'm planning to make. I'll be posting hopefully on Saturdays and Sundays There's different parts of fashion illustration that you need to master to make everything click in and look nice. These are the categories (basically the videos i'll be doing) 

Info
  • Materials 
  • Developing your style 
Basics
  • Drawing the fashion figure (under this comes many videos for different positions and proportions)
  • Drawing a Fashion face
  • Skin rendering 
  • Hair
Fabrics
  • Drawing Denim
  • Drawing latex
  • Drawing chiffon 
  • Drawing silk
  • Drawing lace 
  • etc. 
Designer clothing
  • Here I'll start making videos on how to draw some of the clothes you've seen recently on runways by famous designers. 
Want to learn a design like this... 


OR LIKE THIS...? 

Then stick around! 

I'm excited to make these videos, Can I just see how many people would watch my videos? Comment ''Fashion'' below if you'd be interested. If there's anything you think I could add to my videos please say. Also, just because this has started doesn't mean Loveheart Doodles stops! It just means that the posts here won't be as long as before. I'm pretty sure nobody likes long posts anyway right? 

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment