Monday 14 April 2014

Black Hair: Update.

Hello readers of my Black hair corner! After a short break I am back. This post is just to update you on what's going on with this page and my hair. 

From the middle of February up until about three days ago I had my natural hair out, which can be a big pain when you don't look after it. Just to make it easier to Handle I relaxed it. The relaxer I use is Olive oil girls and because of how much hair I have, I actually use two boxes. After that I blow dried it and left it out for a while. It looked like this: 



After long hard searches of finding an affordable hairdresser I finally got one and finally got box braids which I'll show you below. I used the popular expressions pack of hair, I used colour 4 (Black) and 99J (A reddish black). I mixed these two colour together and to complete my head it took 4 packets. It was very time consuming... Took 6 hours in total! But it was all worth it in the end because they're so lovely! They are up to my backside and I got them medium sized meaning that they are incredibly heavy and sometimes weigh your head down. They are a nightmare to shower with however this is the third day of having them so I'm sure I'll find a way. 



So guys! That's the update. A post will follow shortly after this is uploaded and it's going to be on how to look after your hair when it's in Braids, especially box braids which can break your hair if not careful. I hope to see you all in my next post. 

Lauren x




No comments:

Post a Comment