Saturday 26 April 2014

New illustrations + Fsketcher's Aliya Uten is back!

Hey guys I've been working on some new illustrations today because if Fsketcher! Many of you know but if you don't know - I learn from a YouTube channel called Fsketcher. A woman called Aliya Uten runs this channel and she's amazing. She recently took like a 6 month break on Fsketcher where about nobody heard from her and most of us assumed that Fsketcher wasn't coming back. Well shame on us because it is back and it's back bigger and better than ever! Take a look at some of my designs ADAPTED from one of her tutorials. 

The first one was titled Fashion of the future - Metal. Not having the right equipment and only having a few markers meant I had to make do so the reflection of light isn't very good because all I had to show it was a white pencil. I'm running low on equipment and yet to buy new stuff. 



Lauren xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment