Monday 14 April 2014

New illustration: Scene

Hi everyone, so as part of my entry for the Zyra Banez competition 2014 I've been drawing like crazy and trying to find the right one! This is one of these drawings. I still haven't decided on my entry but we have until June and there is no need to rush. 

So initially I started out with plans to make an emo outfit but then I realised the promarker tones I had didn't suit that range so I change it to 'scene' (the happy and brighter version of emo). 

As usual, my drawing process: I drew a plan first of what I wanted to do and I decided on a short fur jacket and a Leopard print corset. (I'm sure most of you know I'm almost famous for my corsets :P. 

Name of Garment: Scene Leopard Print Corset. 
Model used: White model
Time taken to complete: 1hour
Media used: Promarkers, Faber Castell Classic Colour 24, Derwent studio 12, Watercolour and Fineliner 0.1.





Hope you enjoyed this post x

Lauren. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment