Saturday 18 October 2014

My blogging tips and tricks

Happy Saturday guys! 
This week I got 2 emails from blog readers who wanted me to help them start up a blog. I gave them pretty good advice so I thought I'd turn it into a post. 

Blogs can be made straight away and in 5 minutes. You really want yours to stand out from the millions of blogs out there. Good news is that 90% of them suck and never update. That gives you a little hope! I'll run through what you need to do to set up one.

  • Choose a niche (What will it be about)
Mine is about Fashion art, it can be a combination of one. It's not all the time that I stick to my niche. Sometimes I do posts on beauty and apparel.
  • Choose a blogging platform (Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad, Joomla)
If your unsure, the easiest one to start off with is Google's free Blogger.
  • Customize your blog 
You can choose a custom blog template or you can start from scratch, if your a tech guru - you can download a template and then customize it. 
  • Post some posts 
  • Share your blog and your posts 
  • Post consistently 
TRICK ONE: 

Download blogger on the go, or whatever you use

TRICK TWO:

List your blog on Technorati and Ice rocket

TRICK THREE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment