Monday 1 December 2014

On the first day of Blogmas... Lauren said to me, Learn 15 facts about me!

Welcome December! How amazing to welcome December with Blogmas. December is one of my favourite months obviously because of Christmas! I will be doing November favourites later on today so watch out for that!

A little update in my life:

2014 is coming to an end and 2015 is approaching, this puts me under pressure because I promised and set myself goals at the beginning of this year and I really need to get down to do doing them and finishing them. I'll do a blog post on this soon.

Today i'm doing a day full of jam packed posts just to open up Blogmas with a bang! This is going to be a long post but Hey Ho, it's Blogmas. 

20 Facts about me - (Your thinking erm. This is Blogmas. Yes but it's still also December Lol!)

1. I love taking selfies, editing selfies and whoever invented the word 'selfie' is a genius. 

 

Speaking of selfies and photos follow me on instagram - @efyalaurenxox and my snapchat is @lilmiss_laurenx.

2. I can't live without an apple device.

Many people may think i'm spoilt but truth is, I just got so used to my iPhone and it had my whole life on there. It had my blogging on there, fashion inspiration and everything on there. Don't get me wrong, you can do all that on other brands of phone but I just find Apple a thousand times more easier, better and straight to the point. I started off with a 4 and then moved onto a 4s, then a 5c and then that got stolen by a girl at school (cough, cough you know who you are). I then saved up and purchased an iPod 5th Generation.

3. I love drawing

It's life and death and if it's not done daily I don't feel well.

4. The Beau Bloggers are literally my best friends, I talk to them a lot and I love them all.

5. I listen to a music genre entitles Afrobeats (new african music) - so funky and obsessive. You can find that type of music by artists like Wizkid, MI, Sarkodie and Tiwa Savage.

6. I have everything weirdly organized in folders.

7. I want to one day make money out of blogging.

8. I can be very loud.

9. My favourite social things ever created are probably Blogger and Instagram.

10. My parents and grandparents come from Bompata, Ghana. My Grandma and Grandad are Queen and King in that town which makes me Royalty in my home town. :).

11. I love everything about my country and I wish I knew how to speak twi.

12. I love Zoella. I fangirl in secret instead of in Public otherwise i'm just like everybody else.

13. I dream of owning everything Copic, Letraset, Prismacolor and Faber Castell

14. I  DO NOT LIKE TAKING THE LONDON UNDERGROUND.

15. I learnt how to draw from a girl named Gabi and learnt the art of Fashion illustration from youtube tutorials

Hang around for the next blogmas post today!


No comments:

Post a Comment