Tuesday 30 December 2014

Sneak peak of 2015

Tomorrow is New Years Eve! I hope everyone is ready for 2015 and even if your not, it's coming... coming fast. 2015 is going to be a bigger and better year for all of us and definitely for this blog right here. I wanted to let you guys know what I have in mind for next year regarding the blog.

At exactly January 1st my blog will be turning a year old! Whoop! I've been blogging for a year now and I'm amazed and the progress I've made... I'm now beyond 13,300 views and that is a massive achievement to me. I will celebrate this by doing a series of posts related to that. 

I decided that 2015 would be my year of Visual progress. I'm sure many of you know that I have a youtube account but at the moment it is so very dry and not well maintained so I thought i'd build it up this year and clean up the quality of my videos and make narrated tutorials for you guys as well. Please list any tutorials you'd like below in the comments so I can include those in my plan.

If you'd like to look at any of my youtube videos so far there are some below:






To see my speed draws follow me on instagram @efyalaurenxox or @fashionartbylauren


I've given you guys the two biggest clues and that's all your getting in your sneak peak..! 

There might be a few giveaways too...

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment