Tuesday 2 December 2014

All I want for Christmas is you!

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 2 of Blogmas! I, personally am so excited for Christmas because it's one of the most beautiful times of the year and it's pretty awesome. This post is going to be about what I want for Christmas. Now, I do want a few things as well as love, happiness and blah blah blah alongside a load of material stuff.

THE NUMBER ONE THING I MUST GET THIS YEAR: COPIC CIAO MARKERS 

They have currently gone down to £99 on amazon and i'd be delighted to have that deal before they go up to £225 again on amazon. I am really obsessed with markers and many of you that follow my art work may know that I love promarkers. However I think i'd like to try something new now.

TIMBALAND BOOTS

I've been wanting these for a while but haven't yet been able to save up and get them because everytime I say i'm going to buy new timbs... I end up passing hobbycraft and forgetting there are other stores in the world. 

WWW.LOVEHEARTDOODLES.COM

I actually want to have a proper address without the 'blogspot' in it however I do like it (makes it sound very much like a blog) This is actually really cheap but I hear it's complicated to do but fingers crossed i'll get there.

PRISMACOLORS - ONLY THE MOST AMAZING PENCILS IN ZEE VERLD.


Those are my most wanted Christmas presents. I don't ask for too much LOL! Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you've read till the end, comment on what you'd like for Christmas and tell me some of the best and worst gifts you've ever gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment