Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas day 5 - Recent Arts materials

Hey guys, so I took out all my art materials today and I was actually proud of the collection I had gathered this year because I didn't think that over the year I'd get this many things. Some of these things are unused. In my art materials I have:
  • Assorted paintbrushes 
  • Promarker Limited edition - Summer 2012
  • Promarker 5 set - Hues 
  • Promarker 5 set - Product concepts 
  • A random set of I think 40 - 45 promarkers 
  • Derwent studio 12 set 
  • Reeves Soft pastels (Unused)
  • 12 Berol oil pastels (Unused)
  • Reeves watercolours 
  • Hobbycraft 12 set Watercolours 
  • Coloured pencils set; Faber Castell Classic Colour 24 set and Koh - I - Noor 12 set and Faber Castell Graphite sketch pencils. 

I'm really proud of my little collection and I think that it's a good starter pack. I've been practising fashion illustration for two years now and this is a very good starter pack. It's quite costly for a starter pack but it does do the job your looking for. For starters I'd recommend a promarker skin tones pack and blending set, Faber Castell Classic colours and 12 watercolours.

No comments:

Post a Comment