Monday 29 December 2014

What I got for Christmas

Hey everyone! In this post I'm showing you guys what I got for Christmas. No bragging intended... its just a nice post to do.

I got £80 and a Hobbycraft gift card so I didn't get much to open on Christmas day.

  • Body Shop Cream, Gel and Perfume 



I really like this present and it was my secret Santa at school, I love it. It smells so good! It's a cream, Shower gel and perfume. Thanks a lot Aysha! ... I mean Santa ... Lol.

  • These really cute Boots that go with almost everything! 
I don't know where they're from if I did, I would tell you guys but I absolutely love them. Ask anyone who's seen me this holiday... I wear them everywhere and i'm already a tall person so these boots make me look really tall. 
  • A nice little Black and Gold Bag 
  • The Hobbycraft giftcard 
This was my favourite present because I knew I was going there and spending someone else's is always fun lol :). 





I also got a fatface cream and purse but I don't know where that is at the moment lol. That's what I got for Christmas, I'd love to know what you guys got for Christmas too. Comment down below x

My next post today will be on the Boxing day sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment