Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas Day 11: Fifteen favourites tag!

Hey everyone! Welcome to day 11 of Blogmas! I hope everyone is having an awesome December, I have to say that Blogmas has been really tiring so far and it's almost impossible to blog everyday because there just isn't enough time and also I can't really think up new Christmas themed posts every single day. If you have any suggestions comment below and I'll try my best to do them. Hopefully when I get round to doing my emails, guest posts will start lol.

Today I am going to be doing the Fifteen favourites tag and I was nominated by the lovely Bria Lou owner of a really cool blog - louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

I nominate anyone who would like to do the tag, now lets start

What is your favourite Christmas food?

Mine is part of the roast - stuffing. I cannot get enough of stuffing (sage and onion) it is so beautiful and I could eat loads of it, I love it,

My favourite reindeer?

Dasher - his/her name is awesome

Favourite Days of Christmas?

The first day and I actually don't know why.

Favourite Christmas song(s)?

Boys II Men - Let it snow
Chris Brown - This Christmas
Destiny's child - 8 Days of Christmas

Favourite Christmas Film?

ELF ALL THE WAY

Favourite Christmas Cracker toy?

I don't know lol...

Favourite decoration?

Tinsel and all things shiny!

Candle scent?

I don't have candles in my house #storyforanothertime

Christmas advert?

The KFC advert because they think people want fried chicken on christmas. LOL.

Festive tradition?

A rotation in the family of who gets to put the star on top of the tree every year

Place to spend Christmas?

Home

Snowman accessory?

Stone buttons

Thanks so much for reading my tag and I love you guys all so much! If you read till the end comment your favourite thing about Christmas :)

Come back tomorrow for day 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment