Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas Day 10: Christmas movies I can't do without



What would Christmas be without you snuggling up on your sofa watching a good old Christmas movie? Today I'll take you through what I love to watch through Christmas.

1. Home Alone 1,2,3 and 4

I love this whole set, the movie is for families and it's hilarious and really makes you think? Could I do all those Booby traps Kevin/Mccauley did? I'd like to try lol. I watch all of them one after the other on Virgin media demand and it's awesome. Pure laughter.


2. Nativity

This is also a really funny movie to watch and a new one came out recently and It's just hilarious. 


3. Elf 

Elf is really funny but also emotional because he thinks he's an elf but he's not and he goes off to find his real dad who's ashamed of him because he is an elf  he thinks he's an elf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment