Monday 29 December 2014

Boxing Day Haul

Boxing day was one of the most busiest days I had ever seen this year and my local shopping destination (Stratford Westfield) was bound to be packed with people cramming into shops like sardines so me and my mum took a trip on the bus to Ilford Exchange. 

I actually went to no other shop than Primark because I was so astonished at their sales and reductions and if you live in the UK and haven't been yet, GO BEFORE THE NEW YEAR BECAUSE THE SALES ARE MAD!!!

These are now my two favourite leggings, I just love both of them. I'm looking for a tartan crop top to match my leggings. These two awesome leggings only cost me £3 each from Primark - TOLD YOU THE REDUCTIONS WERE CRAZY... GET IN THERE!

Tartan leggings and partially Fake leather leggings - £6
all together. 
Secondly I bought 3 pairs of Jeans for a fiver each. I was looking for acid wash jeans for ages and I absolutely went crazy when I found them in Primark. Love all these jeans. 



Later I realised I had bought so much bottoms and no tops! Well I only managed to buy two but I like them. 

Black Peplum top, partly mesh - £5 (Nottinghill - Romford)

£3 (Primark)
I'm really happy with the stuff I got and if anyone wants any ideas on where to go about sales drop me a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment