Sunday 30 November 2014

You might as well build a house in the art room

Today I have a little story/experience for you guys.

At school, my second home is the art room. I know my way around there like the back of my hand, I'm allowed in when I want and I love being there. I've been there so much that some of my friends say ''you might as well build a house in the art room''.

I'm not in anyway upset by this, its funny. Certain people chose art as there option for fun. I chose art because its a passion and its my path career wise. I enjoy art more than any other subject. Don't tell anyone but... Mr Hamilton is my favourite teacher. There. Said it lol.

What is it about the art room?

On Mondays I have art 2nd period, followed by art club which is optional (at lunchtimes) everyday except Wednesdays (off site PE) and Friday (it doesn't run on Friday's but I have art last lesson on a Friday so no worries).

I feel at home there, because I'm doing things I want to do, fun things. There's freedom to express yourself in the form of art. It's relaxed, you can have a laugh and a joke about and you can also just be on your own and focus on your art work. So if your one of the people who tell me that I should live there then that's the explanation of me always being in there. Also I'd much rather be there than outside in the cold, sitting on the ground talking... If I had the chance every minute of everyday would be spent on my Blog, Art and my Favourite people.

Everyone has a hobby, passion or love for something. I am just using one of my talents to my advantage and seizing all available opportunities. So if you know you have that talent - USE IT.

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment