Sunday 9 February 2014

How I use pinterest.

To most of the people my age pinterest is a place for old people, really boring or they've never heard of it however I see it very differently. I think it's a great way to get ideas and be inspired before you draw. 

I'm sure I've mentioned in previous blog posts that I hate it when I have a pencil in my hand, a blank piece of paper and there's nothing on it. I go on Pinterest, search in the category 'women's fashion'. It then comes up with loads of styles and ideas, you can even narrow it down to a search like 'black dresses' or Armani or 'shoes'. 

There are loads of step by step tutorials. The hair ones are super amazing trust me. You can pin them and put them on your own boards so you never forget them and also follow other peoples boards. 

Laurey xo 

P.S - I'm still infected with bloggers block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment