Tuesday 11 February 2014

Matalan: My recent purchase

I've had a Matalan voucher since Christmas and I never had time to spend it so on Sunday I went down there and had a look and I did end up getting some good stuff which I plan to wear on Friday so the final pics will be up on Friday.

I got this beautiful aztec style skirt and it cost me £8.00 which I think is a bargain. My aim was to go and buy some red because that is the one colour that I don't have and my wardrobe is full of black and white. I did not achieve that Lol. I ended up buying more black and white. 

 Girls Candy Couture Aztec Print Skater Skirt (8-16yrs)
I also got a black and white cropped top with letters on it. I got it a size smaller because I wanted it to have a crop top look and not be too loose and baggy. I think this goes really well with the skirt.

 Girls Candy Couture Number Print Top (8-16yrs)
To finish it off I bought these block heel canvas boots that match the black and white style. These boots were £24.00. 

 Block Heel Canvas Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment