Saturday 22 February 2014

My wardrobe: Dresses.

Hey guys, i've picked a few of my favourite dresses from my wardrobe to show you. I have a lot but I tried to keep it short because i'm sure you don't wanna be here all day.

1. My angelic skater dress - Tammy

This dress was a present and I really like it and if you go close up it has little sparkles and gems and it's really nice. It also has the skater kind of pleats. 

2. My black and white skater dress - atmosphere. 

I have a thing for skater dresses Lol. Anyway this is a zebra sort of one. I like it but not as much as the first one.

3. My Aztec maxi - H&M 

This dress is quite long so I had to take the picture in two parts. I love this dress. I got it for £18 at H&M it's like my ultimate occasion dress! 

Laurey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment