Thursday 20 February 2014

Black Hair: Excited and inspired by box braids.

Hey guys, so i'm now introducing a page called 'Black hair' because it happens to be an area that I know loads about. Don't take it like i'm not posting for other types of hair, the reason why i'm not is because I haven't got a clue about other hair types lol.  I've already done one post and that was how to care for your Afro Caribbean hair. This post got a lot of views and I thought i'd post more content on black hair, so here we go. 

Lately I have been inspired by box braids. In my opinion they're so beautiful. The reason they're called box braids is because they part a box at the top of your head. It's my next hairstyle and I'm getting them next week. Why this type of braid is called so many things we'll never know... they're also known as poetic justice braids, solange inspired braids and patra braids. They're very expensive to get done and i'm having a tough search finding a hairdresser who will do it for under £40. However i'm determined to get them done because they are totally amazing (toats amazballs). 



No comments:

Post a Comment