Monday 17 February 2014

Teen star 2014!!!!

Hey guys! I drop hints in some posts about how one of my hobbies is singing. In about 2 weeks time... 8th March my friend Centainne and I (otherwise known as Elsie) are going for an audition called teen star. We've been dreaming of doing this for about 2 years and were finally doing it so I am super excited! 

Our audition is 8th March in Camden. Hopefully we make it to the regional final showcases and if we get through in that it's the big final held in the O2. I know it's only the auditions but i'm so excited and this is the first audition out of school I have ever done and i'm so glad to be doing it with one of my closest friends. 

Watch out for more posts on this and also a separate blog for our music!

Love you loads, Lauren x


No comments:

Post a Comment