Thursday 6 February 2014

2014 portfolio so far

Hey guys, I'm sure many of you know I draw a lot. So I'm going to share what I've done in 2014 so far. Please please don't use these images for anything or crop my signature out. If you do, sleep with one eye open (;. 

1. Elsa 

I drew Elsa because at that moment in time when I was drawing her everyone loved her from the movie frozen. (Which I still haven't watched) I saw loads of people drawing her and talking about her so I had a go and that was the outcome: 

2. Pocahontas 

Following on from the Disney princess theme. I decided to draw Pocahontas because when I was little I loved watching her. 


3. Lady in red 


2. The cheetah corset.


4. The skin colour dress 


5. The casual girl


6. The footwear








No comments:

Post a Comment