Tuesday 25 February 2014

A Short Product overview: Faber Castell Classic Colour 24

Hey guys, this blog is now looking for guest posters! So if you think you have great fashion art news or advice or a tutorial - share it with us! I'll post it up and you'll be credited for it. Today I've decided to do a short overview of these bad boys (The Faber Castell Classic Colour Pencils): 


First lets go over some basics. It's a pencil pack of 24 however you can get them in a pack of 12, 24, 26 and 48 which is very convenient. They come with their own sharpener. They are not available for sale on the Faber Castell website, like all the other products. So the next place I look is amazon. 12 set - £6.38, 24 set - £11.18, 36 set - £26.99 and unfortunately they don't sell the 48 set on there so you'd probably have to go to ebay or find it from an online art store. I think they are reasonably priced. I have the 24 set which is enough for me because I don't use them a lot. Now the actual product. I actually think I don't know how to use them because whenever I do it doesn't come out as expected. The pencils are strong, they don't break easily for you to sharpen. I mostly use the black and white for shadows and highlights. They don't smudge, i'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. They are good quality. They work well with markers and don't cause fine liners to bleed. Try them out today! 

Laurey xo


No comments:

Post a Comment