Friday 21 February 2014

The cheapest place to buy promarkers (AT THE MOMENT SO HURRY)

I'm a bargain hunter. I refuse to see the price on TV and settle with that price. I always look around for cheaper options. So the medium I use the most for drawing are my Letraset promarkers and let's face it they're incredibly expensive. 

When I first bought it I bought the 'blender' pack with 12 pens in it for almost £30 from Letraset. Cool but I wanted a cheaper price. So I then turned to eBay where I bidded and got a mid tones packet for £6.99 when they usually cost £8.99. 

I looked around at individual art shops online and found one called art discount. At this time they were selling individual pens for about £1.60 which I thought was really cheap - cheapest on the internet so I went ahead and I bought about 6 pens. They were mainly skin tones.

The search continues and BAM it hit me in the face! I found a website called cowling and Wilcox! They sell promarkers for £1.25 each! When Letraset sell them for £2.49. Bleed proof paper is being sold for £3.95. The promarker six sets are £7.50 at Cowling and Wilcox but at Letraset they're £13.36. The limited edition packs are now £13.95 When the contents value is £32.50. You can get a set of 56 for £79.55, a set of 92 for £124.99 and a set of 148 (the whole set) for £183. Normally the whole set would cost you around £400 pounds so this is a bargain guys! Get in there! I also found out that they have shop around London. For those who leave near me (East London) they have a store in Walthamstow. Simply visit their website and save on P&P. 

Yes I'm telling the truth. It's only this price because at the moment they have a January sale and it ends on the 02/03/2014! So hurry and get yours now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment