Thursday 6 November 2014

Drawing other things apart from Fashion.

As an artist it's really important to explore different styles of art, even if you don't like them because that's what top Arts universities are looking for - a variety of skills. 

So I've been doing some drawing and actually focusing on some other stuff too. 

1. The human eye is something I've been wanting to learn how to draw for a long time so here it is. The first one was drawn from a tutorial (Mark Crilley - YouTube). The second one was my own attempt and I like both equally. In terms of getting the real, 3D photographic effect I think I still need to work on that. 


2. Fall fashion 

It's fall now, so out come the jumpers and sweaters and wooly hats. I decided to add the trend that a lot of people seem to be doing at the bottom of their jeans. 


More art coming up, the Disney Tag and a guest post coming up ;). Keep and eye and follow and subscribe to get updates when new posts come out. 
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment