Sunday 2 November 2014

Drawing a Fashion figure - Pictures and Narrated Videos.

Hi everyone! Welcome to an updated version of a previous tutorial I did about drawing a fashion figure.

It's updated because I've used better pictures and images. I used my iPod which only has front camera to film this so forgive me if there's any errors. For my last video, it didn't let me finish but it's pretty self explanatory afterwards. 

You will need:

Paper, a pencil, an eraser and a ruler. 

Let's get started! 

I divided what we'd be drawing into parts. 


Part 1 - HEAD, NECK AND SHOULDERS

1. Draw a line down the middle of your page. This is the Line that holds everything together. 


2. Measure 4cm down the line and make a mark.


3. Draw the head and neck. For help with this watch my short video and follow how I do this.



4. Draw the shoulders, watch my short video for help on this


Part 2 - TORSO (BUST, BELLY AND HIPS)

To draw this part I've made a narrated video for you guys to follow, I hope it's clear. 


Part 3 - Legs (This video didn't quite get finished but the rest is self explanatory)



No comments:

Post a Comment