Thursday 16 October 2014

The design dream.

Hello everyone! Warning this is a bit of a long post, so get comfy!

I was thinking of posts to do and this came into my head so why not? I'll be telling you about my biggest dream yet!

My dream is to be a fashion designer/fashion illustrator (preferably a designer) and I want a penthouse and room for a pony. In terms of how big the dream is it's super big because I want to be at the same level Chanel and Gucci are so it's going to take some work.

I would also like to have everything that would help me as an artist and I'll list the things I'm wanting really badly for art:


  • The complete 147 Promarkers set
  • The complete Copic Ciao Markers set
  • Promarker fine nibs 
  • Loads of Promarker bleedproof paper
  • Windsor and Newton watercolour 
  • Faber Castell Polychomos 
  • Windsor and Newton paintbrushes 
  • A lightbox 
  • A big presentation folio
  • A massive suitcase/fold up thing with individual slots for me to keep all these things.
  • Finally every pigma micron product ever made! 
The dream is to have a big and bold label that starts off representing feminism and maybe later on a small Male section will be made. I hope it comes true! 

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment