Thursday 26 March 2015

Birthday.. Meh...

Hi everyone, two days ago (24th March) was my Birthday. This year I can't really say much... I woke up at dawn, opened one present and two cards and went to school. I got a joint present from my mum and My dad and those were the Copic Ciao Markers - 72 B set. I was really happy with what I got and I thanked them both. 

I smiled a lot from all the lovely birthday wishes on Instagram, Facebook and everywhere else. I didn't know that many people knew my birthday lol. So far to be honest I've had quite a dull feeling through out the "Birthday week" mainly because I didn't receive as many cards the previous years and it's kind of sad how occasions can only be remembered by Facebook reminding us and even then all we do is post on their wall and no longer give Birthday cards. 

On Friday I'll be going out with my family to a family dinner to celebrate my birthday and then on Sunday I'll be going to T.G.I Fridays with 6 friends to also enjoy a meal. I'm looking forward to those because I haven't really done anything to mark the occasion. 

There will be a review on the Copic Ciao markers coming up soon and that will be in comparison to the Letraset Promarkers *oooooh suspense*. 

Thanks for reading this little Birthday Update! 

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment