Monday 16 March 2015

Useful Youtube Tutorial Channels: Beauty and Art

Hi everyone! Here we have the first of my tutorial channels series and I've decided to start off with something a lot of teen girls are interested in and that's beauty. I'll be showing you guys some amazing tutorial channels and some of my personal favourites. You guys already know of Tanya Burr, Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, etc (So I won't mention them)

Beauty:

1. Eleventh Gorgeous


Eleventh Gorgeous are two really awesome sisters called Tracy and Stephanie who have almost about everything on their channel lol. Beauty giveaways to product unboxings and tutorials. I love their channel because it's nice and colourful and it's really vibrant. 


How awesome? She has my name lol. Lauren Curtis has got you covered! She has every tutorial under the sun and she has hair tutorials as well as beauty stuff, so you guys should really check her out :) 



Bethany is a teenager living in California who makes vlogs on hair, makeup, fashion and DIY. She makes interesting videos and if you like any of the above then you should like her too

4. May Baby


I absolutely love May Baby's channel. Ideal for teenagers and she has really interesting videos.

Art

1. Mark Crilley


Mark Crilley is an amazing teacher and artist and he'll just teach you so many amazing things. If you think you are rubbish at drawing, he can change your mind because he makes tutorials look so easy.

2. Fsketcher


To all my fashion artists reading this post... Fsketcher is the place to be! I learnt almost like everything I know now from there and I am still learning. Aliyah Uten shows you how to create realistic looking fashion with pen and paper and it's awesome that people don't keep talent bottled up and that they share it and help others or else, how else would anyone learn new skills?

3. Dramatic Parrot


I'm trying to use a variety of art tutorials. Mark Crilley was Manga and realism, Fsketcher was fashion and Dramatic Parrot is what I use for learning how to draw lots of cartoon characters especially disney.
Another good website for learning how to draw a lot of famous cartoon characters is:
www.easydrawingtutorials.com/

Thanks for reading this post, It's only the first and I'm doing it in pretty random sectors. Next will be DIY and Lifestyle. Look out for that post sometime this week.

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment