Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites


Hi world! We've entered March and I am incredibly late with these favourites but oh well! I will be doin my post a bit different to the normal mainstream favourites post, i'm just going to talk about February and you'll pick up on my favourite things.

In February I realized the year is speeding amazingly fast, I had my little brother's birthday and I discovered that I have a toast addiction. I can say February was an easy month, it's not been easy school wise but it's been okay.

I'd tell you my favourite TV show but I don't watch tv however lately i've been interested in a documentary style programme called "Designing Africa" at 9pm on The Africa Channel. I love this show and it inspires me to continue loving african fashion because it's bright bold and hot.

Lately, toast and another T word has been my life. I can eat a minimum of 6 slices in the morning and 9 in the afrternoon/before bed. Do I need help?

Lol, Fashion wise my favourite thing in my wardrobe right now are my leather leggings that only cost me £3 in a Primark sale. They go with everything and look urban.


My favoruite song right now is Lola Rae - Watch my ting go 


Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment