Wednesday 25 February 2015

Life and Blog update!

Hi everyone, you would have noticed that I do these life and blog updates. It's just to tell you what's going on and that I haven't disappeared or anything.

School life... meh:
At the moment I'm very busy in school and that's always the main reason why there's an irregular pattern of new posts. School is something that I am finding very hard at the moment because of certain tension and previous events, but i'm trying to ignore the hate and try and learn.

New project:
I'm excited to tell you guys that I have new fashion illustration projects coming up, the first will be the ''Fashion Week series'' which is a collection of illustrations inspired by London and New York Fashion week. My birthday (March 24th) is coming up and I hope to get my copics on that day so this collection should be extra special!

Blog:
I'm kind of at a halt with what to do next really here, I've got a list of posts that I want to do but I just don't know if you guys would be interested in. So! I decided we could have a mini vote. I will list a long list of post ideas and number them, and if my readers would be so kind to choose 3-5 numbers based on what posts they'd like to see the most. Thanks!


  1. Colouring with promarkers tutorial
  2. Blogging tools 
  3. What's in my wardrobe?
  4. Useful tutorial channels on youtube (Fashion, beauty and Art) 
  5. Sets of posts you should read as a fashion illustrator 
  6. 8 ways to overcome drawers block
  7. Reviews (makeup and art materials)
  8. More interviews/Guest posts 
  9. More infographics (statistics and graphs) 
  10. Celeb Fashion inspired posts
  11. More life lesson posts (real life issues and solutions) 
  12. Artwork in process
  13. Recent pinterest finds 
  14. Throwback thursday
Fashion posts: 
  1. Careers in fashion 
  2. Paris: The fashion capital 
  3. Parisian chic 
  4. Haute couture 
  5. Outfit ideas 
  6. Best buys 
Beauty posts: 
  1. Reviews
  2. Makeup routines
  3. Celeb makeuop inspiration 
  4. Tutorials
  5. What's in my makeup bag?
If you have to write a number twice, just write the name of the post. 

Lauren x


No comments:

Post a Comment