Thursday 12 February 2015

The small blogger's appreciation award

Hey guys, I'm so glad I was nominated to do this tag. It seems really fun and the questions look fun to answer too. I was nominated by my best blogger friend Izzy! I love her blog and you can check out her version of the post here


The Rules:
  1. Answer all of the questions honestly
  2. Link every blogger you mention
  3. Try not to mention the same blogger more than twice (promote as many people as possible!)
  4. Nominate/tag everyone you mention (and everyone else you like!)
  5. A the end, give someone your "small blogger appreciation award"
  6. You have to tag at least 5 people, but the more the better!
  7. Let people know they've been tagged (or won your award) by commenting on their blogs
Who tagged/nominated me? 
  • Izzy! - Check her blog out please its awesome and I love her x
Pick one: Beauty/Lifestyle or fashion?
  • It's only recently I've started going on about beauty so I prefer to talk about fashion, just because the topics never run out and there is always something you can fall back on. 
Who is your blogging bestie? 
  • My blogging bestie is Izzy, I have to give it to her because she's one of the first bloggers I ever did any sort of collaboration with and I'm very confident and relaxed when talking to her. I think she's a great and friendly person who is very nice to talk to. She's also someone who you don't always have to stick to the blogging topics, I can talk about my general life and anything else. Thanks for being an awesome friend Izzy.
Who is your favourite blogger with under 200 followers? 
  • I have two, so bear with me. I have to absolutely say that I love Eve's blog and I check for posts everyday... love her Lush reviews. They're pretty and she's pretty and she's pretty so yeah x_x... hi Eve! - Check out her awesome blog
  • Secondly is Tyana at http://theluxedition.blogspot.co.uk/. I love her style of writing when she writes her post and I like her photography too. 
Who deserves more followers?
 Link the best post you've read this week
Who do you want to mention, just because you love them? 
  • All the Beau Bloggers for all your love, help and support! Your an amazing bunch of girls and I wish you the best in life because you all deserve it.
  • Sophie for choosing me to design her wonderful book cover. 
  • That dude who made the internet.  
Which blogger can you see being famous one day?
  • That would be the lovely Lilliana Hill in my opinion. She's so cute, on her way to stardom by already having her youtube. We both like the same thing - fashion illustration.
Who's blog would you like to guest post on? 
Who was the first person you ever followed with under 500 followers?
Who was the last person you ever followed with under 500 followers? 
  • Lovely Bella! Who runs a blog called Bella Boo
Link the last post you read
Who's blog do you read daily? 
Who's blog makes you the happiest? 
  • Lou's Blog at LouleeCutie, I think that her blog posts are really nice and she has a nice bright colour scheme too. 
If you could give 1 million follower to any blogger who would it be? 
  • Izzy! Because i've grown a nice friendship with her and she deserves it because I know how busy she is, but she still has time to deliver fresh content to her blog almost at least every few days. 
Who do you give your small blogger appreciation award to? 
  • I'm giving this to... Harriett, because I love her blog and all the beauty remedies on there. I've also done a collaboration post with her before so I know shes nice and friendly! 
Thanks for reading guys, this was fun to write. Top of my playlist today is; Kid ink ft Chris Brown - Hotel. I tag all Beau Bloggers <3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment