- Don't see the professionals as enemies, see them as role models and learn techniques from them.
- You don't need the designer materials to create good art however you are more respected in the fashion art world if you do have them.
- It's perfectly okay to follow and watch tutorials and learn new things, however once you have try and use the techniques to create your own style of artwork.
- Don't always think that you have to be 100% original, maybe you like the latest Elie Saab dress - copy the bow, or the way the skirt folds but don't make it a look a like.
- It will not always go right the first time, art is trial and error. You will come across a lot of drawings that you think are terrible. Keep them, when you improve it'll be nice to look back on these and ask yourself how you moved forward.
The basic beginner materials
- Colouring pens/Pencils
- An eraser
- The internet
If you ask me these are very easy to get hold of!
If your finding it hard at the beginning you can always watch tutorials, get help online or even contact me :)
Loveheart doodles reached 16K views... thanks everyone!