Tuesday 3 February 2015

Blog update

Hi guys, i'm happy to say that I am recovering slowly, so i'm going to start blogging again. It's so good to be back! I'm just making this short blog update so you guys know whats going on from now on, some good and some bad news x

1. 15,000 

Thank you so much for 15,000 views. My blog and my art is my life, I put these before a lot of things that I shouldn't sometimes. To get 15,000 views is absolutely amazing and I actually can't believe it. I know that I post very irregularly and sometimes the post isn't worth the use of your internet so honestly thank you to everyone who's ever read a blog post or even taken a glance. I did a quick thank you drawing in my spare time. 


2. Blog routine 

I will not always be able to blog and lately has been an example of this, I'm scrapping my blog routine and blogging whenever I want. If you would like to see when new posts are out, subscribe by email or join beau Bloggers or follow me on Twitter @efyalaurenxox. 

3. New content 

I reviewed my blog and my three main themes are fashion, art and beauty. Art seems to have taken over and I know art doesn't interest some of you so I've decided to start posting some new things. 

- A lot more outfit ideas 
- A lot more makeup reviews 
- more general posts about everyday life. 

Thank you guys so much for still reading, it's good to be back. Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment