Thursday 6 March 2014

I draw fashion, FashionArtventures and Fsketcher.

Hey guys, I thought today i'd give you a few posts thats because I feel really happy and generous! So firstly next week i'm officially starting my arts award (yipeee) so there will be posts on that as well as guest posts from friends who are also completing there awards. 
  
In this post i'm going to be talking about 2 places on the internet that practically began my Fashion illustration journey.

http://www.idrawfashion.com/ 
I draw fashion is a website/blog about fashion drawing and its nothing but tutorials and croquis! A person called Teya Bozhilova runs it and she's really talented, she uses the same kind of materials as me except she uses copic and I use promarkers. As well as that she also gives fashion illustration classes over skype for a discounted price, you can send her your work and she'll give you feedback for free. So head over there right now!

Click here to be taken to FashionArtventures (Youtube)
FashionArtventures's website is down at the moment so I can't direct you that however they have a youtube channel and you can learn so much from it. I learnt how to draw maternity clothing from their Kate Middleton Dress (when she was pregnant) tutorial. I've also learnt how to use watercolour from them. They also use a range of materials from chalk to inks and markers to paints and the amazing thing is they show you how to use all of them!


Click here to be taken to Fsketcher (Youtube) 
The last one is Fsketcher and a woman called Aliyah Yu runs it. Perfect for people like me. She uses letraset promarkers and she makes everything so easy. Her website is also down lol so i'm going to have to give you her youtube channel. On her youtube channel there is a lot of tutorials how ever she doesn't post as often so you get bored after watching the same videos but do check her out!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment