Wednesday 19 March 2014

My top 5 useful things.

No post since Friday, Lauren where you at?! I've been a little busy doing things and run out of time to blog but I'll make it up as usual. 

As some of you know, it's my birthday next week Monday and every year for my birthday I see it as a major style event. I'm out going out with my friends but I still am debating on what to wear because it's a big deal for me lol. I'd like to thank my stylist Avineet Kaur in advance Lol. 

Today's post is going to be about the things I use that are useful to me. As artists we have similarities. So listen out, you may find a great new app or website.

1. Blogger 

Where would I be without blogger! The online blogging platform that I use to deliver my thoughts and ideas with you guys. It's only been 3 months since I started blogging and I love it, however I don't always get the time to do it. If your an expert in a certain field make a blog! You may not know it but someone out there likes the things that you do, and even if it's only one or two people at least you know your blogging on things they like and want to hear/read.

2. Wikihow 

I use wikihow fashion when i'm out of blogging ideas and want to give you guys a little tutorial. It's really useful for finding out how to do things. Any tutorial you want is on there it's so cool I even downloaded the wikihow app for my iphone. 

3. Evernote

You may not know Evernote, it's like an online notebook and you can jot anything down. I use mine to keep all my fashion design case studies in there. I find it really useful.

4. Bloglovin

Who has not heard of bloglovin? It's a place where you can read and collect all your favourite blogs and blog posts and read them whenever you like. It gives you a chance to see new blogs, find new ideas, make new friends and also advertise your own blog.

5. Youtube

Many use youtube for entertainment but i'd say with me youtube is more work related. I learn from my favourite channels:


  • FashionArtventures
  • Zyra Banez
  • Fsketcher
Those are my top 5. I'll have a more updated list up soon with more apps and websites.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment