Thursday 13 March 2014

Afriquechique.

Hey guys due to teen star I've been very very busy that's why no posts have come for like 4 days, I'm very sorry about that! 

I'd like to tell you guys about an online boutique that I've fallen in love with called Afriquechique. As most of you know even if I don't see it or hear it or know it everything African is me, I have an addiction Lol. 

I came across this boutique whilst watching a video on YouTube by Lydia's Madness. Check out she's a German Ghanaian obsessed youtuber. I love her, she's amazing. Can you believe she has a kente umbrella? So cool! 

Anyway onto Afriquechique, If you google it it'll appear. It should look like this: 


Even when I hadn't seen any of the clothes and only the homepage I was in love. The dresses are so so so beautiful and made with real kente. I'll definitely be buying one sometime soon! 

If your interested go have a look around because I really do like the clothes there because they're so pretty. The most you'll spend there is £60 - £65 which I think is reasonable for a dress made with real kente. 

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment