Thursday 13 March 2014

Free ebook

Hey guys so I decided i'm going to make a few ebooks now, At least one every week and they will be on all sorts of things and info about fashion art and drawing. I decided to make them only about fashion illustration because this is a fashion art blog and lately I've been going off topic and onto different fashion subjects which isn't bad but the content is mostly supposed to be on fashion illustration so watch out for those Ebooks! 

So today i'm going to give you a little background on fashion illustration from the to of my head. As you know it's a combination of fashion and art, some also call it ''fashion art''. It's used for magazines and also used for predicting what garments are likely to look like. From what I know fashion illustration has been around for about 450 years and during that time its really evolved. 

It was recognized a lot in Vogue, before they had pictures for their covers: 


Laurey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment