Tuesday 4 March 2014

Zyra Banez - LOVEtHEART Fashion.

I didn't post yesterday because my wifi wasn't working...! Oh no! Anyway in today's post I'm going to be talking about my favourite fashion illustrator. Let's get started! 

Her name is is Zyra Banez! Zyra is 18 and is a fashion illustrator based in Australia. She is one of my favourite illustrators and I learned a lot of things from her. I also wanted to tell you guys that I asked to interview her, just for this blog and she said yes! So watch out for that guys! Her YouTube channel has loads of tutorials and time lapse videos of her creating really beautiful illustrations. Just from watching them I learnt a lot. She uses copic ciao markers and I use letraset promarkers however it was from her that I learnt how to use markers properly. Her style and technique is amazing. She's a regular vlogger. Like you and I she's a human being so she gets busy but she uploads often. Her channel is really good and informative so go and check that out right away! She also has a blog and on that you can find ways to contact her. You can find the blog on the description bar below any of her videos. 



Laurey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment