Tuesday 13 January 2015

14,000 pageviews + Blog share tag x

Hello everyone and welcome to a very special post! Today I logged into blogger and found out that my blog had hit 14,000 views. You guys have no idea how much this means to me since a few months ago I hit 10,000... it's rapidly increasing and I just want to give my thanks to everyone who takes time to open my blog links or type my blog into google to find it and follows my blog on GFC and Bloglovin'. You guys are amazing and just know that every time you read what I write and add a pageviews your making me smile and helping me get one step further to my dream!

January the 1st was my blog's birthday, so to celebrate i'm doing the blog share tag. I nominate anyone who would like to do this post x

THE BLOG SHARE TAG! 

Where did you find this tag?

I found this tag whilst looking through a great Beau Blogger's blog - Lou's World. Visit that blog, I love it: http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/. This tag was however made by another awesome blogger (Chloe) and you can find her blog here - Professional daydreamer

What's your blog about?

I'd say my blog isn't about one thing only and it explores quite a few things. I'd say my blog is mainly about art and fashion but then sometimes I have blogged about real life issues, beauty and just what's on my mind really.

Why did you start your blog?

Exactly a year ago this month, I thought that I needed some way of expressing my artwork and my thoughts and that I had a talent that shouldn't be hidden from the rest of the world... so I set it free!

What's your favourite topic to write about?

Easy. Art. I like showing you guys new illustrations, making tutorials and reviewing art materials. I also like to do ootd's.

Do you have a blogging routine?

I plan to make a blogging routine but don't yet have one. At the moment I blog whenever I can, I check blogger everyday just to check on the pageviews and comments however do not blog everyday as this year in school is very important.

What bloggers inspire you?

I know there are a lot of famous bloggers out there but the truth is I don't know many. She doesn't blog everyday and she has a lot on her plate but Zoe Sugg (Zoella) inspires me because she's amazing. Klaire Dely's also inspires me and I am a huge Eleventh Gorgeous fan.

What bloggers have you been aware of since you first started your blog?

I have come across a lot of blogs but the first blog I ever did any kind of collaboration post with was Bella at BellaBoo which was a huge success! Since then I have made loads of friends and I am so very grateful for coming across the wonderful Izzy K whom I created Beau Bloggers with! I also love reading the following blogs daily:

Lou's world - http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/
Professional daydreamer - http://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.co.uk/
Eve - http://evelyntalks.blogspot.co.uk/

What resources do you use to promote your blog?

As soon as a post has been posted I post the post on my blogging group (Beau Bloggers). I use IFFT to automatically post tweets, google posts and tumblr posts. I'm going to do a post on that so you can see how it works because it's so awesome and really will help your blog grow. Also does anyone know of those people you can tweet your blog link to and then they retweet?

Do you see any improvement on your blog since you started it?

Oh yessssss (Churchill voice) especially in the presentation, I love the way it looks. I've also learnt to keep checking on my Blog because as well as my art it's become a passion of mine and I just can't help but check on it everyday.

What type of blog posts do you like to read?

I like to read posts on real life issues, I love ootd posts. I like posts where there's less fact and more opinion.

That's the blog share tag! Thank you to Chloe for creating it because it's a lovely tag, thank you all for reading this post!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment