Saturday 17 January 2015

IFFT - If this, then that.

Hi Guys! When I did the blog share tag I said I'd talk to you guys about IFFT. You can see what it stands for from the title - If this, then that.

It's a very useful tool I use for blogging and when I first found it I was so amused. I have the IFFT app but you can also go to the online version. 

It's basically you setting automatic internet prompts. Example;

If new blog post is created then post a tweet on Twitter about it. 

(If this... Then that...) 

It's so clever! And it does it every time! Let me take a few screenshots and show you guys, these screenshots are from the app version which I prefer to use.


The really nice professional looking logo.


These are a few of what they call "Recipes" You set up the application you want to work for you and pair it with another application and select the recipes you want it to do, in other words the instructions of what you want it to do. For example, I've instructed IFFT to post to twitter, Facebook and tumblr whenever a new blog post is published on Blogger. Awesome right? I think you guys should really try this out because it'd save you a lot of time. 

If anyone needs help with getting it done, I am here! 

Love, Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment