Sunday 4 January 2015

Instagram accounts I couldn't live without

Hiya everyone! So today I'm going to be showing you guys the best accounts in my opinion across instagram. Of course these will be mostly artistic accounts just because, well I'm an artist and I love art.

1. @colour_me_creative and @Kristinawebb


Kristina Webb inspires me so much, she just never stops drawing and I love her artwork because her head is full of creative inspirational ideas and they just never stop flowing. Here art is amazing and she's from New Zealand. If your an artist then check her out because she's really good and she's also hosting a giveaway at the moment.

2. @becreativei


I came across this account whilst hunting for other art accounts and her account really stood out to me because of the amount of colour that was attached to it. Her drawings are nice and her and a group of artists host competitions where you can win things like 350k shoutouts which is crazy!


3. @zyrarrr


I've always been a fan of Zyra Banez ever since my fashion illustration journey begun. She's inspire me so much and almost everything I know today about fashion illustration came from her and I owe her a big one because it's not everyone that would be so kind to share their tricks and tips with you.

4. @funny_african_pics


I check this account daily, mostly when i'm done with my school work and i'm about to sleep... it ends my day positively because the things they post on there are really funny and I relate to them because I am African and it is absolutely hilarious.

5. @zozeebo


I haven't been a big fan of Zoella's for long because I know of some of her fans from the very beginning at school and they all complain like ''omg, now that she's famous you all wanna like Zoella when nobody knew who she was before blah bla bl b...'' but like, if she wasn't famous then how would we find out about her? I love Zoella and I thhink she's a lovely person, love all her vlogs and blog posts.


6. @efyalaurenxox



Lastly of course is my own, Instagram has become my online portfolio and it's the first place I direct people when they would like to see my designs. I think it's my most interesting social network, my account is a mix of my artwork and my selfies. To see purely art work follow @fashionartbylauren - that's my art account.
Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you follow all of these accounts because they all are pretty amazing, if you would like a follow from me drop your instagram below.

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment