Friday 1 August 2014

Arts Award Silver - Plan

This summer one of the things i'll be completing is my second Arts Award. I've decided to share my plan with you!

Unit 1 (Part A) - Arts Practice. 
To pass you need:
  • Active participation in any art form
  • Attendance of at least 2 arts events
  • Research a hero
Chosen Arts Practice: Fashion Illustration/Fashion Design/Fashion
Steps of arts practice:
  • Drawing 10 new dresses and 2 international dresses
  • Making (designing dresses)
  • Styling - Styling people and putting together a fashion show
What I hope to achieve by the end of the award:
A silver arts award and some new creations to add to my portfolio

Strengths; Creativity, Fashionable language, The history of fashion, using markers 
Weaknesses; Creating dresses, Creating depth and ''realness'' in drawings and using a variety of media.

Unit 1 (Part B): The action Plan
Targets:

  • To be able to create depth in drawings 
  • To be able to use different media
Progress Monitor: I'll have a targets checklist and peers to monitor them

Sharing work: On my blog of course! 

How will you record your progress and maintain your personal portfolio?

I'm recording it by regular updates on my blog and also a paper copy. I already have a portfolio and find it very easy to maintain one.

Week 1: Drawing the new dresses and video review of the dresses. 
Week 2: Video review of art materials and art work space.
Week 3: Tutorials
Week 4: Styling and Fashion Show
Week 5 and 6: Creating a garment 

Unit 1(Part C) - Planning an arts event 

  • A visit to the FTM and a review with pictures.
  • A visit to a fashion show and a review with pictures.
  • A brochure and information about the event.
  • Research into future opportunities and career pathways 
That's the end of unit 1! Unit 2 coming soon!

Laurey x




No comments:

Post a Comment