Sunday 24 August 2014

How I Blog

Well, the way I blog is very easy. No secret formula, however if your a blogger this may interest you too. 

I can't start blogging without my malt. Friends of mine reading his are probably laughing but it's very true. I'm absolutely addicted to Supermalt and I drink it before I blog everyday because it's something I love lol and motivates me. So that's the first thing I do. I have or do something I really like before.

Next I find what i'm going to blog about. For inspiration I head over to pinterest, tumblr and bloglovin to give me ideas. I also have a big ebook full of posts for my blog and I just pick and choose lol. I also have a number of books on fashion and sometimes I get my ideas from there. 

Once I've found out what i'm blogging about I collect any images or info needed for the post and then I start writing, spell check and finally spread the word! 

Laurey x

No comments:

Post a Comment