Monday 25 August 2014

My Summer.



I actually can't believe next week I am going back to school. Really looking forward to it though, I miss my friends! Anyway I'm doing a post on my summer and what I did. 

The first week was the junky kind of week. Sitting at home, eating junk, watching tv and chilling! Then 1st August came where I attended Ghana Party In The Park with my cousin. We went to see Ghanaian sensation R2BEES, Mr Silva, Flava and Kwamz. It was absolutely amazing! 

In the second week I went to stay in Dagenham with my Dad and siblings. Day 1 was bowling, Day 2 was shopping, Day 3 was Olympic Park, Day 4 was exploring the city and Day 5 was the funfair. It was really fun. 

Family!
Next two weeks I was at home, went to Regents Park, Spent a few days in Luton with my Aunty. Absolutely adore her as she teaches fashion and textiles! We have a lot in common Lol. I then stayed at home ate a lot, visited the V&A countless times and blogged :).

No comments:

Post a Comment