Monday 11 August 2014

Drawing preparation

Hi guys, I hope everyone is good! I got today's blog title from a really good blog generator. It's a great topic and i'll be showing you my ways of preparing before I draw. 

Disclaimer: This is only my way, you may have yours and prefer to do it a different way. This is not the right or only way.

1. Inspiration
Usually before I draw, I don't know what I'm going to draw. So I get my inspiration and this usually is on my tablet, I'd search on my social networks especially pinterest and find ideas. 

2. Equipment 
I decide what media i'll be using before I Draw and ink because I can't get every media I have out. So if I am using my markers then I bring them out and etc. One thing that I do always have out are my gel pens, fine liners, pencils and erasers, bleedproof paper and colouring pencils. 

3. Mood 
Your mood can affect the way you draw very much. I like to be in a good mood so I put on music that I like. I draw and concentrate to music which can also be a source of inspiration.

That's it! Not much but I'm not a complicated person

No comments:

Post a Comment