Friday 15 August 2014

My Luton Holiday!

Hi, everyone right now I'm in a total different scenery and I'm right outside of London with my Aunty in Luton!

Coming here I was worrying about WiFi and connections, turns out they have better connection than us in London.

Anyway, i'll be back in London to shoot the first vlog and also do a blogpost on the Liebster award. I'll explain more about it later. A big thanks to Harriett for nominating me!
I want to do an intro video and then do another vlog on something you guys would like, maybe an faq? However an FAQ can't be done without questions! So if you would like that comment with some questions and if you want something else comment on the post!

If I don't post again today, my next post will be tomorrow.

Thanks for reading luvlees!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment